“QUICK-SETTING HYDRAULIC MORTARSTOPS LEAKS UNDER PRESSURE”
MAXPLUG is a quick-setting cement-based mortar that instantly stops running water from cracks, fissures, holes or other openings in concrete and masonry. It is non-shrink and sets within three to five minutes depending on the temperature. Once MAXPLUG sets, it adheres perfectly to the substrate. It only requires water for mixing.
- Sealing of leaks in concrete surfaces, solid masonry, and other sound substrates wherein water flows through cracks and holes.
- Emergency repairs on concrete water pipes. For broken concrete pipes. MAXPLUG will even work when the concrete pipes are under hydrostatic pressure.
- Emergency plugging of gas leaks.
- Sealing of concave corners and working joints, filling the grooves with MAXPLUG in the shape of a cove.
- Anchoring of bolts and other accessories that require immediate use.
- Stopping running water in basements, tunnels foundations, and sewers under hydrostatic pressure.
- It is suitable maintenance material for homes and industry.
- Does not shrink, or become weak due to its exothermic reaction.
- MAXPLUG increases in volume, giving a permanent seal in areas where there is flowing water.
- Its quick setting-time from 3 to 5 minutes can be controlled either sped up or slowed down, by adding warm or cold water. The setting may even be instanced by adding hot water during warm weather.
- Its mechanical properties are similar to or higher than concrete.
- Non-toxic. it can be used in contact with drinking water.
- Will set underwater.
- Does not contain chlorides.
- Easy to use.