“ONE-COMPONENT FLEXIBLE WATERPROOF COATING AGAINST POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE PRESSURE FOR CONCRETE AND MASONRY”
MAXSEAL FLEX-M is a one-component cement-based mortar. Once mixed only with water, it provides a high-performance flexible coating, for waterproofing and protection of concrete against positive and negative pressure.
- Waterproofing and protection of water retaining structures, such as potable water tanks, reservoirs, dams, water channels, fountains and swimming pools.
- Waterproofing of below-grade structures like basements, retaining walls, foundations, tunnels, galleries subject to high negative water pressure.
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete in wastewater treatment plants, settlement tanks, etc.
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete structures against carbonation, freeze-thaw cycles, de-icing salts, and marine environment, such as civil works, bridges, architectural buildings, residential facades, etc.
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete against soil salts and aggressive groundwater, in underground jobs, foundations, etc.
- Waterproofing of roofs, terraces, balconies, etc.
- Waterproofing of window boxes, gardens and other surfaces subject to root penetrations.
- Internal waterproofing of bathrooms, kitchens and other wet areas in hotels, hospitals, offices, residential buildings, etc.
- Provides a fully-flexible coating which ensures complete waterproofing even in the most severe conditions, as high negative water pressure.
- The good crack-bridging capability of the concrete (>0,5 mm).
- Acts as an anti-fracture membrane between the substrate and other finishing coats if applied.
- Excellent barrier effect against CO2 and chlorine (Cl-), thereby prevents carbonation and corrosion of