“SINGLE COMPONENT CEMENT – BASED WATERPROOF COATING FOR CONCRETE AND MASONRY”
MAXSEAL – M is a single component mortar made of a mixture of cement, selected aggregates, special additives and synthetic resins which provides a high-performance waterproof coating for concrete and masonry. it can be used for both positive and negative pressure.
- As a waterproof coating for exterior walls.
- Basements subjected to water pressure.
- On foundations, to waterproof and protect concrete from water damage.
- As a waterproof coating for concrete blocks and prefabricated panels.
- As a decorative, waterproof finish for silos and cooling towers in thermal plants.
- Repairing and waterproofing irrigation channels.
- As a coating to waterproof dams and retaining walls.
- To protect and waterproof concrete in water treatment plants.
- Waterproofing tunnels and structures subjected to negative water pressure.
- Waterproofing swimming pools.
- Waterproofing and coating potable water tanks
- The coating allows the substrate to breathe and thereby it does not form a water vapor barrier.
- It resists weathering and freeze/thaw cycles, longer-lasting than paints and other coatings.
- For indoor application, especially basements, galleries and tunnels, the coating resist hydrostatic pressure from the ground.
- Withstands the corrosive effects of the marine environment and atmospheric pollution.
- It forms a structurally inseparable unit with the base as it fills and seals all pores.
- Suitable for drinking water.
- No maintenance required.
- One-component product, it only requires water for mixing.
- Once it cures, can be painted over. It can be covered with ceramic tiles as in swimming pools or decorative outdoor boards.
- A final coat of MAX SEAL – M may be applied for optimal waterproofing or as a decorative finish.
- Environmentally friendly.