“CEMENT – BASED WATERPROOF COATING WITH CRYSTALLISATION AND OSMOTIC PROPERTIES FOR CONCRETE AND MASONRY “
MAXSEAL SUPER is a special waterproof coating made of a mixture of cement, carefully controlled aggregates, and special organic and inorganic additives. its special formula has an osmotic effect, which allows the penetration of active regents into the concrete through its capillary system blocking it. The product crystallizes inside sealing, waterproofing and protecting the concrete.
It has been designed to be applied on fresh or set concrete such as cast-in-place and pre-cast concrete or cement plasters, but it is also suitable for applications on bricks, blocks, and porous stone masonry.
- Waterproofing and protection of water retaining structures, such as drinking water tanks, reservoirs, concrete pipes, dams, water mains. irrigation channels and swimming pools.
- Waterproofing of interior and exterior below- grade structures such as basements, retaining walls, foundations, concrete slabs, tunnels, galleries or other structures subjected to both positive and negative hydrostatic pressure.
- Waterproofing finishing for silos, cisterns and cooling towers in power plants or other industrial facilities.
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete in water treatment plants.
- Waterproofing of tunnels and lift shafts
- The penetration inside concrete provides an internal sealing and protective effect, becoming an integral part of the structure,
- Allows the substrate to breathe. It does not form a water vapor barrier.
- Withstand both positive and negative hydrostatic pressures.
- Can be applied on dampened surfaces, is easy to use.
- Resists the corrosive effects of saltwater and atmospheric pollution.
- Longer lasting than another coating, avoiding maintenance costs.
- Once it sets, can be painted over. It can also be covered with ceramic tiles as in swimming pools or decorative outdoor murals.
- Non-toxic and chloride-free. Suitable for use in direct contact with drinking water.